Accident & Emergency
The accident and emergency department (A&E) at BRBHospitalsprovides immediate medical attention to critical and life-threatening emergencies, as well as treatment to patients with urgent medical problems.
The average wait time at our A&E is 30 minutes.
Our medical specialists are well-trained to respond to emergencies efficiently and effectively, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- 24 hour services to all types of emergency patients.
- Mini Operation Theater with Ventilation Machine for Life Support if needed.
- All time availability of Consultant & Specialist doctors.
- Any minor surgery can be done in the Emergency Operation Theater.
- 5-6 well trained Nurses in each shift.
- Facility of direct shifting of multiple trauma patients to Trauma Operation Theater via Lift situated within Emergency.
- Round the clock Ambulance Services:
- Air Ambulance: Air Ambulance Facilities anywhere of Bangladesh
- Ambulance – accompanied by Critical Care Specialist, Nurse and PCA.